WebBroker Features & Benefits
TD Direct Investing is committed to helping you manage your portfolio and invest with confidence. With our new Gain/Loss Reporting tool, you can gain deeper insight into your portfolio performance and validate how your investments are doing.
- View your gains/losses by security or transaction and see where your past performance has come from.
- Organize and understand your gain/loss details through powerful sorting and filtering functionality.
- Easily access your dividend and interest earnings to see what your investments are yielding.
- Conveniently monitor your gains/losses for tax planning purposes*.
At TD Direct Investing, we continue to invest and innovate on your behalf to help you make better, smarter investment decisions. Explore how these powerful tools can help you stay on track to meet your investment goals.
Gain/Loss by Security
Gain/Loss by Transaction
* Please note – This is not an official tax document. While Gain/Loss reporting can help provide you with transaction information for your tax returns, its accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed. It is strongly recommended you use your TD Direct Investing account statements as official transaction records.
- See how your portfolio is doing with personalized performance reporting, both as a percentage or dollar amount
- Learn how your portfolio's returns compare to market benchmarks over time or use your own target rate of return
- View your portfolio balance trend over time with a detailed break-down of market value changes, investment income and cash flows
- View up to date account balances, holdings, history and order status
- Instant money transfers between your Direct Investing and TD Canada Trust bank accounts
- Secure, 24/7 access to your account documents online with eServices
- Customize your online experience