Manage investments anywhere,
anytime with the TD app
Take advantage of investment opportunities — wherever, whenever you like.
Simply download* the TD app – now available for iPad® and AndroidTM tablet and BlackBerry smartphone.
To get started, select the one of the following:
* Standard data rates may apply. The TD Android tablet app is best experienced when used on the following devices including Samsung Galaxy Tabs 2 and 3, and Google Nexus 7
Available only for
Trade your way –
with one convenient app
Enjoy the ease and comfort of managing your investments and everyday banking anytime, anywhere it’s convenient for you– from your tablet or smartphone.
With the TD app, you can1 review your investment accounts, check stock quotes, track watch lists, and much more 24/7 – from any screen, wherever you are.
View investment accounts
View account holdings, balances, activity and list orders* for the following accounts:
- Direct Investing
- Financial Planning
- Private Investment Advice
- Private Investment Counsel
- Institutional Services
Retrieve real-time stock quotes
Stock Quotes allows you to retrieve real-time quotes for CDN/U.S. equities, ETFs and mutual funds, along with company profiles and news.
Access markets and research
Markets & Research lets you access markets overview, indices, commodities, and currencies.
Place real-time trades with
speed and ease
- Trade Canadian and U.S. stocks and exchange-traded funds.
- Change or cancel unfilled orders in real-time.
- Enjoy the same commission rates as when you trade on WebBroker.
View, create, or edit a new or existing watchlist in synchronization with your WebBroker watchlists.
One-touch calling makes it easy to ask questions or request more information. TD Direct Investing locations /Branch/ ATM locators help find a location near you.
With the TD app, you can1 also:
- Make a current or post-dated bill payment.
- View pending bill payments.
- Cancel pending bill payments.
- Current TD Cross-Border Banking customers can now access their TD Bank accounts on the TD app by selecting TD Cross-Border Banking from the Main Menu and signing on with their U.S. credentials.
- Whether you are heading to the U.S. to live, vacation, shop, travel or study, TD can help you manage your cross-border banking needs by offering great banking services at over 1,300 convenient U.S. locations from Maine to Florida, or by calling the TD Cross-Border Banking Support Line at 1-877-700-2913, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The TD app now makes your U.S. banking convenient. You can pay bills and manage your U.S. dollar accounts. All from one convenient app.
- One-touch calling makes it easy to ask questions or request more information.1
- Branch / ATM / Direct Investing Centre locators help find a location near you.
* Standard message and data rates may apply.
1 Device hardware required for some features; e.g., Phone-capabilities = Click to Call.
2 To send an Interac e-Transfer, the fee is $1.50. Regular account transaction fees may also apply.
3 Participating financial institutions include BMO Bank of Montreal, CIBC, RBC Royal Bank, Prospera Credit Union, Scotiabank and TD Canada Trust.
4 If the money is collected through EasyWeb, the transfer takes place instantly. If the money is deposited using the Interac e-Transfer site, it will take approximately 4-6 business days to complete and a service fee will be deducted by Acxsys Corporation.
®iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.