With the TD mobile app you can1:
View account holdings, balances, activity, place trades* and list orders* for the following accounts:
- Direct Investing
- Financial Planning
- Private Investment Advice
- Private Investment Counsel
- Institutional Services
*Direct Investing only
Stock Quotes allows you to retrieve:
- Real-time quotes for CDN/US equities, ETFs and mutual funds
- Company profiles and news
Markets & Research lets you access:
- Markets Overview
- Trade Canadian and U.S. stocks and exchange-traded funds
- Change or cancel unfilled orders in real-time
- Enjoy the same commission rates when trading on your smartphone as when you trade on WebBroker
- View, create, edit a new or existing watchlist in synchronization with your WebBroker watchlists
View account balances and activity for your:
- TD Canada Trust Deposit accounts
- TD Canada Trust Line of Credit accounts
- TD Credit Cards
- TD Mutual Funds account (balance and holdings only)
- TD Direct Investing and Wealth accounts
- TD Term accounts (balance only)
- TD Mortgage (balance only)
- Make a current or postdated bill payment
- View pending bill payments
- Cancel pending bill payments
- Send2 money to anyone with an email address and a bank account at a Canadian financial institution3
- Receive Interac e-Transfers for FREE4
- View/cancel pending Interac e-Transfers
- Transfer funds between your TD accounts
- One-touch calling makes it easy to ask questions or request more information
- Branch / ATM / Investor Centres locators help find a location near you
1Device hardware required for some features; e.g., Phone-capabilities = Click to Call.
2To send an Interac e-Transfer, the fee is $1.50. Regular account transaction fees may also apply.
3Participating financial institutions include BMO Bank of Montreal, CIBC, RBC Royal Bank, Prospera Credit Union, Scotiabank and TD Canada Trust.
4If the recipient chooses to deposit the money using the Interac e-Transfer site it will take approximately 4-6 business days to complete and a service fee will be deducted by Acxsys Corporation.
iPod and iPod Touch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
1.How do I download the TD mobile app?
2. Is the TD mobile app available in multiple languages?
The TD mobile app is currently available in English and French only.
3. Is the TD mobile app secure?
Yes, you can be confident that using the TD mobile app is safe and secure, protecting the confidentiality of customer account information and the integrity of all transactions. TD is committed to protecting the security of your account information when you transact online or through our mobile app. We have extensive security features to ensure that you can conduct your transaction in a safe and private online or mobile environment. The TD mobile app is also backed by our Online Security Guarantee, which is your assurance that you will receive 100% reimbursement in the unlikely event account losses occur as a result of unauthorized mobile activity.
4. What can I do to protect my security and privacy?
Just as when you transact online from your computer, there are some simple steps you should take to ensure the security of your information and protect your privacy when you use the TD mobile app.
5. What happens if I lose my phone?
If your phone is lost or stolen, it is unlikely that someone could access your account information unless they also know your TD Canada Trust Access Card Number or WebBroker Connect ID and password. However, to be safe, you should contact TD as soon as possible by calling 1-866-222-3456.
6. Will the TD mobile app save my EasyWeb or WebBroker password?
The TD mobile app will not save passwords entered to log in to the mobile services. However, you can select the "Remember My Access Card Number or Connect ID" field to save your Access Card Number or Connect ID making it faster and easier for future logins.
7. Once logged in to the TD mobile app, can I see a condolidated view of my banking and investment accounts?
You can see a consolidated view of your banking and investment accounts on the TD mobile app as long as they are linked to the same Connect ID.
If you would like to see a consolidated view of your banking and investment account information using one Connect ID or Access Card Number, please contact us at 1-800-667-6299.
8. Once logged in to the TD mobile app, can I log in to WebBroker online at the same time?
No. If you try to log in to WebBroker while logged in to the TD mobile app, you will be automatically logged out of the TD mobile app.
View and Pay Bills and Interac e-Transfer:
9. Can I add a new payee for bill payments via the TD mobile app?
The ability to add new bill payment payee is currently unavailable within the TD mobile app. To add a new bill payee, please log in to EasyWeb and follow the current online process.
To add a personal payee, please call us at 1-866-222-3456
10. Can I send an Interac e-Transfer via the TD mobile app?
Yes, you can send, receive, and view/cancel pending Interac e-Transfers with the TD mobile app.
11. Can I add a new Interac e-Transfer recipient via the TD mobile app ?
The ability to add a new Interac e-Transfer recipient is currently unavailable with the TD mobile app. To add, delete, or edit a new Interac e-Transfer recipient, please go to EasyWeb and follow the current online process.
12. How does the "Locations" feature work?
Touch Locations to search for branches or ATMs based on your current location or to search for a specific location.
The "Locations" feature allows you to locate TD Canada Trust branches or ATMs and Investor Centres within Canada or TD Bank stores and ATMs in the U.S. You will be presented with a Map View or List View of the 20 closest locations. Touch each one for directions, phone numbers, and hours of operation.
Note: BlackBerry OS 4.2 devices will have a basic version of the TD mobile app that does not allow for your device to auto-detect your location. You will need to key in the location you are searching for to validate the location — if you aren't sure what your OS is, see question 20 for instructions on how to figure it out.
13. Can I place trade orders using this app?
Yes, with the TD mobile app you can place real-time orders for Canadian and U.S. stocks and exchange-traded funds through your Direct Investing account. You can also change or cancel unfilled orders in real-time. There are no additional fees to trade using the TD mobile app.
14. Are my watchlists on the TD mobile app synchronized with my Portfolio Manager on the WebBroker Markets and Research site?
Yes, the watchlists on the TD mobile app are synchronized with the watchlists stored in your Portfolio Manager on the WebBroker Markets and Research site. Any watchlist symbols deleted on the TD mobile app will result in the symbol being deleted from your Portfolio Manager on the WebBroker Markets and Research site, along with all the related transactions.
15. I don't have a smartphone. Can I still use the mobile offering at TD?
You can log in to the optimized banking website on any Internet-enabled wireless device to access your consolidated financial portfolio. Type in or bookmark www.td.com/w to log in to the existing TD Canada Trust mobile banking service.
16. How do I get updates to the latest version of the TD mobile app?
When updates for the TD mobile app are available, you will be notified via your device application download portal (i.e., Apple App Store, BlackBerry App World or Android Market).
For customers who download the BlackBerry version of the TD mobile app via our website:
17. What devices are supported?
* Certain older OS versions will not be able to access some functionality; please see the TD mobile app home page to learn more.
18. Where can I direct customers calling about TD Canada Trust or TD Direct Investing options on the TD mobile app?
Device Specific Questions:
iPhone and iPod touch
19. Can I use the TD mobile app on my iPod touch?
Yes, you are able to use the TD mobile app on your iPod touch. Download the app through the App Store icon or via the Canadian iTunes website.
20. How do I determine my BlackBerry OS version?
If your phone is running version 4.2 or later, go to the Options menu and then choose About.
21. Why do I experience delays when logging in to My Accounts and accessing the secure mobile session on my Android device?
Clients using an Android device on the TELUS network will experience significant delays when accessing My Accounts and the secure section of the app. Using and navigating through the secure mobile session takes longer than expected and results in a poor customer experience. TELUS is aware of the issue as it affects all financial institutions developing an Android device app. This issue does not affect Android users on Rogers or Bell networks.